.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Packing Up
Within the next week or so, I'll be moving my blog. The new one will be anonymous, so please plan on not referring to me by my name. If you want to know the new web address, leave a comment or send an email. I will also be password-protecting many posts ... those posts will typically have the best stories! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You know I would love to keep reading :)
Send along the link etc. when you're done with the move :-)
would love to tag along - acatandtwenty@gmail.com :) happy (web) moving...
Good luck with the move! Mind if I tag along?
lilyrog at gmail.com
all the cool kids are doing it these days. maybe i should, too.. ? anyway, i'd be happy to come along if you let me :)
You know where I am and you know I want to keep reading. ;-)
Obvs I want to keep reading, so send me your new link!
I'd definitely like the link when you get all moved up!
I would love to keep reading if you're allowing lurkers who have commented only a handful of times. =) Please email me at alithia34 at yahoo dot com!
Post a Comment